Alexander & Co provides a wide range of forensic accounting services. Our forensic accounting expertise spans over 35 years, providing specialist advice to legal counsel in both civil and criminal cases.
Assessing the commercial or financial implications of legal disputes is imperative to ensure that financial settlements encompass every aspect of your case. The ramifications attached to this assessment are huge and getting it wrong can have long-term repercussions.
For help with your forensic accounting case, contact our specialist forensic accountant Stephen Verber directly.
Expert Forensic Accountants in Manchester
Our expert forensic team combines accounting and investigative assistance with legal skills, so that accounting information is ready and suitable for court and authoritative quantification of damages.
This is a highly complex and specialist accountancy skill and our forensic accountants analyse, interpret and condense information so that full and supported facts are provided in a cost-efficient, timely manner. This ensures that our clients have a full and proper understanding of all facts to fully assist in their case.
We regularly act as an expert witness and have been appointed by plaintiffs, claimants and as court appointed single joint experts.
With extensive experience in the forensic accounting field, our work includes adjudication, arbitration, expert witness, litigation and mediation. We also regularly undertake fraud and financial investigations across many business sectors, providing the following services:
- Courses of action after reviewing financial evidence
- Obtaining relevant documentation and evidence to help uphold or reject a claim
- Examining the evidence of the opposing party and finding any strengths or weaknesses within it
- Negotiations and settlements
- Court hearings, giving evidence in court and meeting with relevant parties
How we can help you
At Alexander & Co, we regularly provide support to lawyers across a wide range of cases, these include:
- Business valuations
- Commercial dispute resolution
- Commercial loss of profit claims
- Criminal and regulatory
- Criminal confiscation
- Damages for personal injury and loss of profits
- Expert witness
- Forensic insolvency
- Fraud, bribery and financial investigation
- Matrimonial services
- Professional negligence
- Shareholder disputes