Do you need a forensic accountant to investigate potential fraud or analyse any information ready for your legal proceedings?
Here at Alexander & Co., we understand the importance of every case. Assessing the commercial or financial implications of legal disputes is imperative to ensure that financial settlements encompass every aspect of your case. The ramifications attached to this assessment are huge and getting it wrong can have long-term repercussions.
For help with your case, you can contact our specialist forensic accountant Stephen Verber using this online form.
Expert Forensic Accountants in Manchester
Our expert forensic accounting combines accounting and investigative assistance with suspected or actual fraud legal skills, so that accounting information is ready and suitable for court and authoritative quantification of damages.
This is a highly complex and specialist skill used to assess the financial facts of a legal dispute and your dedicated forensic accountant will explain every step of the process to ensure that you have a full and proper understanding. Our forensic accountancy team will analyse, interpret and condense information so that full and supported facts are given.
We can also act as expert witnesses and have been appointed by plaintiffs, claimants and as court-appointed single joint experts.
What can we do for you?
Here at Alexander & Co., we can support you with the following cases:
- Financial strategy and settlements for divorce
- Business and company valuations
- Loss of profit claims
- Professional negligence
- Damages for personal injury and loss of profits
- Fraud investigation
- Shareholder disputes
With years of experience, and with a Member of The Academy of Experts on our team, our forensic accountants in Manchester can assist with the following services:
- Courses of action after reviewing financial evidence
- Obtaining relevant documentation and evidence to help uphold or reject a claim
- Examining the evidence of the opposing party and finding any strengths or weaknesses within it
- Negotiations and settlements
- Court hearings, giving evidence in Court and meetings with relevant parties
- Experts meetings