Our expert accountants specialise in growing established businesses and providing efficient tax advice. We can help your creative, digital or technology company grow and flourish to reach its full potential. From accountants for photographers to tax strategy for tech companies, our team boasts a wide skill set and years of experience as accountants for technology businesses. Here is how we can help.
Expert accountants for creative, digital & technology companies
Creative, media and technology industries continue to develop at a lightning pace. Today, digital innovation is transforming the way all companies work and is disrupting many. The need for creative industry accountants is increasingly urgent; it’s vital that you have expert, pragmatic support so that your creative, digital or tech agency can flourish.
It is vital to have an advisor that understands the challenges that you face and how your industry works. We advise some of the UK’s most exciting creative and technologically minded businesses, in fact, we specialise in helping entrepreneurial companies grow and have been helping them for over 40 years.
As a specialist accountant and business advisor in this field, we recognise how quick the industry changes. Alexander & Co provides you with the flexibility and business know-how to grow and adapt and will help you achieve your ambitions.
Technology & Digital accountants in Manchester and London
Manchester is leading the way for the digital and technology sector, revolutionising creative and non-tech firms who are now going through a digital transformation. As the fastest growing tech city in Europe, the AI and Data Industry has become an integral part of this revolution by outperforming all other UK cities, which is why our accountants for digital technology are continuing to expand their client base to cater for this rapidly growing sector. Take a look below to find out more about the clients we currently work with in the creative and digital sector.
We work with a wide range of clients in this sector, from growing startups, through to established companies and those looking to cash out and exit.
Our wide client base in this rapidly growing industry makes us the perfect choice as an accountant for digital and technology businesses. Here are some sectors we believe can benefit from working with us:
- Technology – Our team can assist you in directing your business toward success thanks to our first hand expertise in the technology sector and our flexible, individualised approach. When you need it, you’ll receive professional advice and assistance, which will take some of the pressure off of you and free up your time so you can concentrate on realising your growth targets.
- Marketing and PR – We have worked hard to hone our marketing abilities and expand our understanding of the marketing sector. We have the capacity to offer a selection of services that are ideal for marketing agencies, whether it be traditional marketing or digital marketing. Given what we know about marketing, we think it’s a field that values original thinking and thrives on it. We offer a wide range of services, such as bookkeeping. Saving cash and time is important because hiring new personnel requires a lengthy recruitment procedure.
- Film & Media companies – The producers and production managers receive assistance from our skilled accountants in the creation of financial strategies, projections, and estimated final cost assessments. Because we oversee all payments, handle payroll, petty cash, foreign currency, and maintain proper financial records, our function becomes extremely important during production. We are all aware that complete transparency and planning are essential to the success of any business. Which is why our creative and digital accountants can assist you in keeping an eye on your expenditure, analysing your budget, and generating daily or weekly cost reports.
We are also an Equity approved firm and represent many actors and performers.
Specialist sector services
Our specialist accountants for creative, digital and technology industries draw on the people and skills from across our firm to provide you with support and expertise to grow your business.
Specialist accounting, tax and business advisory services we provide for clients in this sector include:
- Corporate finance
- Financial advisory, improving profitability and cash flow, managing WIP and debt recovery
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Organisational structure guidance, advising on the most tax-efficient structures, including limited companies, LLP conversions and Alternative Business Structures
- Patent Box
- R&D tax relief
- Risk management, conducting internal audits and developing and improving internal structures and processes
- Strategic planning and mentoring to assist in the growth and profitability of your firm
- Statutory audit
- Succession planning
- Tax planning
- Tax services
- Outsourced financial management, including payroll
You can think of us as more than just your accountants. We have the knowledge and experience to assist you with the growth and development of your business. The creative industries and this rings true for tech companies too, is a fiercely competitive environment.
Our relationship with your business will go beyond mere accountancy and tax advice. We can help with the following:
- Forging new avenues for potential revenue
- Navigating the many risks of cross-border trading and transactions
- Maximising the return on human capital through incentivising and retention ideas
- Facilitating relationships to obtain sufficient financial resources
- Securing investment opportunities to maximise growth
Research and Development Tax Credits
We provide advice to all clients on tax relief. For companies that are more heavily involved in creative processes and work in technology, Patents Box and Research and Development Tax Reliefs are Important.
Businesses with a qualifying Research and Development (R&D) project can claim back up to a 230% tax deduction on the amount they’ve spent on qualifying R&D expenditure.
Our R&D tax relief specialists can assist with your claim, as claiming yourself can be a complicated and prolonged endeavour.
Maximise your business wealth
Here at Alexander & Co, we love to work with innovative businesses. We can work together to establish a plan of action for your business growth.
Contact a professional now
"MD's want to concentrate on running their business while their advisors concentrate on all the business advisory and regulatory problems faced by a company the size of Stax. I want to be able to sleep at night; Alexander & Co allow me to do that."http://www.staxtradecentres.co.uk