Corporation Tax: Dormant Companies

From 29th November 2012 any dormant company that wishes to become active once again can now use the HMRC’s Online Services to submit relevant information in order to register for Corporation Tax. This is to replace the CT204 form that dormant companies currently use.

This system is now in place and gives those wishing to reinstate their companies a single form to complete online. If you are a new limited company you must inform HMRC within three months of starting the tax year that you wish to be active.

If you have a dormant company you want to become active again and you need to register for Corporation Tax call Alexander & Co today on 0161 832 4841 or email

Next Article

accountants in Manchester

What do you do when you discover fraud in your business?

Contact a professional now