Accounts Manager – Alexander & Co Chartered Accountants
Alexander & Co is an award-winning dynamic firm that has become one of the North West’s leading independent firms of chartered accountants, tax advisors and business consultants.
Our reputation has been built up over many years, we pride ourselves in the personal service we provide to our diverse range of clients and recognise the important contribution all our team members make to the company.
With modern, spacious offices in the heart of Manchester city centre, we provide an excellent working environment for our team.
Working at Alexander & Co you can be sure of support and encouragement to progress you career, whilst gaining vital experience in your day-to-day work.
Some of the benefits of working at Alexander & Co include:
- A flexible workstyle
- Grade A working environment with modern office in the heart of the city centre
- Generous annual leave including Christmas shutdown
- Regular team social events
- A supportive team with a fun working environment
- Career progression, with structured learning and training programs across all levels
Accounts Manager – About the role
We are looking for someone to predominately work within our accounts department, although they may also be required to assist within the audit services team on occasion.
The role will involve:
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Reviewing the work of staff within your team, including VAT returns, accounts, corporation tax returns
- Training of junior staff
- The preparation or finalisation of more complex accounting jobs
- Dealing with ad hoc client queries
Accounts Manager – Who we are looking for
We are looking for somebody with ideally at least five years’ experience in practice, who is technically competent and has experience in managing a team.
Candidates should be confident in meeting and talking to clients and be familiar with using Xero and Sage alongside accounts preparation software.
If you are interested in the role of accounts Manager, please email your C.V. together with a covering letter to email@example.com.
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Gary by email.